The two main topics of all five main newspapers:
1) Christopher Columbus bring the syphilis to Europe
2) Poles like the old [in Czech Republic still very popular] Czech interpreted Ivan Mladek song "Jozin from the bog"
Here I have found Czech/Polish/English lyrics of this song:
1. I drive Skoda 100 to camp here on Orava
So I hurry, take a risk - go through Morava
The monster lives there, comes out of the bog
Eats mostly Prague citizen, its name is Jozin (Joseph)
Chorus: Jozin from the bog creeps through swamp
Jozin from the bog closes to the village
Jozin from the bog edges its teeth
Jozin from the bog bites, strangles
To defend Jozin from the bog, who could imagine,
only works a plane with manure (white powder).
2. I was driving through the village on road to Vizovice
The village mayor greeted me, said to me during drinking plum brandy
'The one who will bring Jozin dead or alive
gets my daughter and a half of National Agrarian Farm'
3. I said: 'give me a plane and powder, mayor,
I'll bring you Jozin, I see no trouble about that',
Mayor helped me, in the morning I went up in the sky
The powder from the plane prettily fell on Jozin.